Inspiring Leaders to Reach for their Vision
“Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders.” ~Tom Peters
A leader shows the way and inspires others to become their best. As one who has been in management and leadership roles, I do not expect THE best in a person, I simply ask for THEIR best. Leaders are some of the loneliest people in the world and it is so important that at various stages on this journey, you can have someone reliable and trustworthy to share your ideas and thoughts in confidence.
As a leadership coach, I come alongside you as a reliable and trusted partner to support you in sharpening your personal effectiveness, visioning and goals setting, and communication skills. I believe a leader should be a role model and it means to lead and manage oneself well, before one can lead others effectively.
If any of these statements resonates with you, it will benefit you to engage a coach:
- I am overwhelmed by my workload and deadlines
- I need to better manage my time and priorities
- I need to change my habits
- I have a belief that may be holding me back
- I have a conflict that is hurting my ability to get things done
- I need to identify and develop other leaders
- I need to communicate with more impact
- I need to be more influential